Link Translation Translator Checklist
Before sending us the translated documents, please read the following Checklist to make sure all our procedure has been followed.
- All translations needs to be under our letterhead. If you don’t have a copy you can download it below
- Please use a digital version of NAATI certification stamp and signature of instead of printing, stamp & sign and then scanning. This is to provide consistent and standardized translations to our clients. printing and scanning will inevitably alter the document’s quality depending on your printer and scanner’s settings (For more information, please click the Digital Stamp Tab)
- Final translation needs to be in PDF format(you can do this in Ms Word by going to File- Save as)
- We just need soft copy(electronic copy) most of the time
- Please name the files as original file name – Translated. (Eg. File name is Driver’s licence, then your file will be named Driver’s licence – Translated)
- At the bottom of the translation, add following translator’s deceleration.
- Translator’s Certification: I, YOUR NAME, NAATI accredited translator from LANGUAGE to English (NAATI No. xxxxx) state that the above is a true and accurate translation, to the best of my knowledge, from an original LANGUAGE document presented to me electronically. I completed the translation on DATE. The translator, in providing this certification, gives no warrant as to the authenticity of the source document.
- Before sending us the translated document, please check your final pdf file to ensure that our letterhead is not cropped or not visible
Click the icon below to download our letterheads
For Microsoft Word
For Apple Pages